Arrowhead Attractions & Activities
- Baptism River High Falls: Highest falls totally within Minnesota.
- Crosby-Manitou State Park: Backpack camping, County Road 7, Finland.
- Finland Area Recreation Center: County Road 7 provides the area with softball field, skating rink, tennis court, horseshoes, playground, & dumping station for RV's.
- Finland Heritage Center: A developing historical site depicting early life in Finland. Located on County Rd. 6, Finland.
- Silver Bay Country Club: Golf course, Silver Bay, MN.
- St. Urho's Statue: A hand carved statue of St, Urho stands 22 feet high, Junction of Highway 1 & Country Road 7, Finland.
- Taconite Processing Plant Tours: Northshore Mining, Silver Bay, MN.
Don't miss the abundant wildlife and unequaled beauty of the fall colors - maple, birch, aspen, in their brilliance against a background of pine will beckon you back year after year.